Regaine Extra Strength 5% Minoxidil Scalp Foam For Men THREE Month Supply
- this is tag line
- SKU: REG//EXSTGTH//FAM//3MTHS
- In Stock
Regaine Foam For Men - 3 month supply
How does Regaine Foam work?
Regaine Foam is a hereditary hair loss treatment. It is clinically proven to prevent hair loss, strengthen existing hair and encourage new hair to grow.
This works through the active ingredient Minoxidil. Upon contact with your scalp, this medication increases the supply of blood and nutrients to your hair follicles.
This stimulates the follicles, reversing their miniaturisation and allowing them to regrow quicker over time. Any existing hair shaft diameter is also increased, strengthening and thickening remaining hair.
How it works:
• Minoxidil is the medicinal ingredient at 5% w/w. When applied to your scalp, it:
• Actively increases the flow of blood and nutrients around your hair follicles.
• Stimulates the follicles from a resting phase into a hair growth phase.
• Increases the shaft diameter of existing hair.
As a result, hair regrows thicker over time and existing hair appears fuller.
Regaine Foam is your solution if you:
• Suffer from hereditary hair loss; this can range from a general thinning of hair on the top of your scalp to a receding hairline.
• Are looking for a non-hormonal treatment that has been clinically proven to keep and re-grow hair.
• Need an easy solution that can fit into your daily grooming routine and provide you with a 3 month supply.
• This particular Regaine product is only for men aged 18-65 years, do not use if you are not within this age range.
• Women must not use this product; instead, visit Regaine For Women range.
• Do not exceed the daily dosage of 2ml.
• Overuse will not quicken the process of regrowth and instead, you may risk side effects.
• Download the patient information leaflet below for more information.
Do not use Regaine Foam if you:
• Have any sort of scalp abnormality, including psoriasis and sunburn.
• Have a scalp that is: red, inflamed, irritated, infected or shaved.
• Suffer from other conditions associated with your hair loss.
• Are using other medications, occlusive dressings or topical medical preparations on your scalp.
• Suffer from a problem with blood pressure- treated or untreated.
• Dry of sensitivity to Minoxidil, ethanol or propylene glycol.
Seek advice from your doctor or pharmacist if you:
• Have heart disease, (including abnormal heart rhythms or rates, angina or chest pains), and/or circulation disorders before using this product.
• Have had unexpected, sudden or patchy hair loss - this is not hereditary and could be a sign of an underlying medical condition. Hazards:
• Avoid contact with eyes
• For external use only
• Keep out of reach and sight of children
• Keep container tightly closed
Storage: protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures above 50°C/122°F. Store below 25°C.